John Torelli - Jersey
Small Arms Gunsmithing
501 Ireland Ave. Millville NJ 08332
Open 8:00AM - 8:00PM EST, but please call before stopping by.
(Updated February 7, 2022)
Home PageTips Page Events Page The Back Page
Basic Shop Services Guide:
|Minimum Service Charge - $25.00||Handgun Sight Installations - $35.00 (average)|
|Gunsmith Cleanings - $60.00 Average||Re-Cut Old Checkering - $50.00 (per panel)|
|Scope Mounting w/Bore Sighting - $30.00 - $60.00 (Drill & Tap)||Millet Dual Crimp Sight Installations - $65.00|
|Cut & Crown Shotgun Barrel - $40.00||Sling Swivel Installations - $30.00 (average)|
|Shotgun Bead Sight Installations - $25.00||Shotgun long forcing cone mod - $60.00 (per barrel)|
|Recoil Pad Installations - $45.00 (add $15.00 to cut stock)||
|Grendel P10/P12 Repairs - $30.00 (minimum)||Transfer from out of state sales - $45.00 includes NICS|
Other services available upon
request. Prices are for labor only. Parts, test firing, return
shipping etc. is extra, of course.
01) It's illegal to use the US Post Office to ship a handgun unless you are a licensed dealer.
02) FedEx, UPS or any other common carrier is fine.
02) Rifles or shotguns CAN be shipped through any US Post Office without special license.
03) Do not mark on the package that it is a firearm.
04) If necessary, tell the carrier that the package contains a disassembled and broken firearm for repair.
05) Be sure to get a tracking number to keep the shipment from getting lost or stolen.
06) Address your package to: John Torelli 501 Ireland Ave. Millville NJ 08332
Be sure to provide me with your Name, Address & Phone Number and include a note as to
what you want done. I routinely get packages containing broken guns with no return address
or identifying information. Please understand that I get dozens of calls and emails every day
inquiring about parts and repairs, so do not assume that just because we discussed your gun a
week or two ago that I know that this particular gun is yours. I need a Name, Address and
Phone Number or it will substantially delay repair and return of your firearm.